Sunday, February 7, 2016

Tim Chiou & Preston Jones Guest Star as Lawyers in 'Stitchers' 2x07

Actors Tim Chiou and Preston Jones will both appear as lawyers on Stitchers episode 2x07 “Pretty Little Lawyers”.  Coincidentally, Tim Chiou and Preston Jones are actually friends, though they didn’t know they were both in the Stitchers episode until they showed up on set.

Preston Jones posted this photo from the set of Stitchers and captioned it “It was so cool to show up on set and find out my friend@timchiou was also cast and we have several scenes together. This biz seems so small sometimes.”



“Watch out! @prestonleejones and I are teaming up to play sharks and break hearts on the set of @stitcherstv . It's always better working with friends” Tim Choiu captioned the same photo.  He also tweeted ““Look out y'all! @iAMprestonjones and me teaming up on the @StitchersTV set to bring you some sexy lawyer action”.

Preston Jones enjoyed his time filming the Stitchers episode.  “About to shoot my last scene on Stitchers. Been the most fun dramatic guest star I've shot, mainly because of these fantastic guest stars I got to work with this week. Thanks@michaeltesta8 for auditioning me,@lynneelitt for writing a fun script, and@jeffaschechter & #abcfamily for hiring me. #stitchers #prettylittlelawyers#livingthedream #whatawaytoend2015” he captioned this photo.


Tim Chiou has guest starred on 2 Broke Girls, NCIS, and Grey’s Anatomy, among many other television shows.  His film credits include Crossing Over and Seventh Moon.

Preston Jones has guest starred on shows such as Austin & Ally, Sonny with a Chance and I’m in the Band.

Missed Tim Chiou and Preston Jones on Stitchers? Watch them in episode 2x07 "Pretty Little Lawyers" on Amazon here.


No comments:

Post a Comment